Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Favorite Outdoor Shots For Wednesday! :)

A "Shout" out to Susan for hosting Outdoor Wednesday on this lovely sunny GA day! Please be sure to drop by her place to see all the other Outdoor Wednesday shares!

My first favorite Outdoor pic is this shot of Middleton, SC - a plantation near Charleston. We had the best time here about three years ago and we are revisiting on August 15! I can't wait! The restaurant on the plantation makes THE BEST "White She Crab Soup".
Another favorite pic is the Pineapple Fountain that I snapped in Charleston... Pineapples are a symbol of "Welcome" and I just adored this one...it's located by the harbor.
A snap of my Lantana when I lived in Charlotte, NC - this butterfly took up residence~
My totally favorite outdoor pic of my great nephews enjoying ice cream at their cousins new Ice Cream Shop...
My pics at Biltmore Estate Gardens
More great nieces and nephews...this time they are the flower girl and the ring bearer...and the ring bearer, Eaven, is blowing his bubbles in the flower girl, Carly's, hair. Isn't that just like a little boy? :)
Have missed visiting you all this summer......Life has been like a box of chocolates....and I've been picking quite a few interesting ones this summer! :)

Hugs!
~CC Catherine

11 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Catherine,
What a neat collection of photos. Your nephew's are priceless and I love the pineapple fountain!
Cathy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such beautiful pictures. The children are all so precious. Love it. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! We love the Biltmore Gardens and have visited them three different times. In fact, we are heading that direction next week and I may convince my husband to make another stop.

Have a wonderful Wednesay.

Charla

Unknown said...

Oh la la Catherine, ice cream, beautiful fountains, gorgeous flowers and butterflies, and that's some fountain! What a happy post. Hope all is well with you.
Happy Twirls

Connie said...

Ohmygoodness, that fountain is something else, sugar, just gorgeous. When we lived in Hawaii we went to the Dole factory and their drinking fountains had pineapple juice coming out of them. We loved it and to this day my favorite juice is pineapple....
xoxo,
Connie

Cass @ That Old House said...

I love these pictures! The two little guys are absolutely adorable -- love the faces! And that pineapple fountain is amazing. Thanks!
Cass

claudie said...

Ahhhhhhh there you are my friend.
A cousin that owns an ice cream shop??? How cool is that.
Love you OWpic's CC
and you
Love Claudie
xoxoxoxo

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi CC! I love your pics...especially the children! Such cuties! The fountian is gorgeous! I haven't been to Charleston in a long time. I hope all is going better for you now! I am down to posting once a week...too much going on to do more. I just need the first frost so I can stop mowing!!! lol Happy OW...hugs...Debbie

Miss Janice said...

Those children are just too cute. Love the photos....especially the pineapple fountain:)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

All of the children are adorable. I love that pineapple fountain. Your planned trip to Charleston sounds great. Have a wonderful time! laurie

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi CC,
Dan and I were in Charleston and Asheville this summer and we so enjoyed it! I hope things are going well for you, sounds like your life has been interesting! Take care my friend and I hope to hear from you soon. Hugs, Cindy