Friday, January 9, 2009

Music Maestro...

Within the glass doors of my China Hutch stand a proud couple that enjoy the Mystery of living within the confines of my porcelain Tea Castle! Who wouldn't want to live among the Royals of London? I love creating a whimsical romantic feel in my China Hutch. One of my favorite items I keep in the hutch is an Ostrich Feather Fan that I purchased from Victorian Paper when I was on a business trip in Kansas, Missouri nearly 15 years ago. You can see glimpses of it in certain pics on this site, but soon she will have a posting all to herself!
So, shall we dance, or just sit back with our tea and listen to the music? I'm grabbing my Romantic Homes Magazine and a Cuppa! Don't you just love the Te`a Mutt pair in the forefront of the picture to the left? One of my favorite mismatched pair in the hutch! Opposites do attract... (smile)

Till Tea Time.... ~CC Catherine

3 comments:

Gone said...

Opposites DO attract...and everything looks so lovely!

~Blessings,
Jan

Gone said...

Thanks for the visit...and I just wanted you to know...besides our TEA PARTY on 2/9...I'm also having a CHENILLE DAY post party on 1/29! Stop by and take a peek!!!

CIELO said...

Hi pretty CC! Everything looks lovely.... as usual.

Hugs

cielo