I received this award from Kathy @ "Emptynester" earlier in April. THANKS Kathy! Sorry it took me so long to post about it!
The month of April has been named Tell 'Em You're A Fan Month. So, let your favorite blog sites know that you're a fan, just as Kathy did with me! Thank you so much Kathy! I was so honored when I read your comment! This is a really fun award!
Now, here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger telling them that you are a fan of the site.
2. Feel free to copy and paste the award, or you can get the code at Sited and Blogged to present to your blog friend or post on your site when it is awarded to you.
3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image.
4. The more fans you receive the better!
Attitude of Gratitude Award
Libby, from "Twirl and Twist" honored me with this award recently. Thanks Libby, I count this quite a privilege coming from such a lady of grace yourself! Thank you!
To my readers...please visit Libby at her lovely blog, "Twirl and Twist". You will love her sense of style, charm, and wit.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
My attitude of gratitude most likely stems from my maternal grandmothers influence on my life. Her name was Odessa Inez, most knew her as Inez most of her 92 years of life. I simply knew her as Grandma, and her life impacted mine greatly since she cared for me as a little girl till I began school. Everything she did in life she did with gratitude, and I never recall hearing her say anything unkind about a soul. So, I guess you could say she "Payed her spirit of gratitude on to me". And now I will do the same for each of you, my readers. Instead of selecting 10 people, I select you all! Please take this award and post on your blog from me! You each deserve it!
Be Blessed,~CC Catherine