I added a romantic floral centerpiece near the table...
Our favorite bottle of wine...
- Italian made Periwinkle Lavender Chargers
- Dinner plates pattern called, The Cellar, purchased at Macy's
- Salad plates, one of my favorites to mix and match with many dishes I have, are made by Furio Home, and are also made in Italy.
- I love the look and feel of the Vintage ecru crocheted tablecloth under the tablescape that I picked up at one of my favorite Antique Shops in Lavonia, GA.
Light Salad consisting of Mandarin Oranges & Almonds
New York Strip Steak with Caramelized Onions & Yellow Squash, & Parsley Potatoes
- The dessert plate is a lacy white heart shaped porcelain plate (GW), which is placed on top of a lovely heart shaped pink floral plate by Andrea by Sadek.
- Notice the little teapot on the Italian gold tea tray in the background, it matches the pink floral plate.
- Sugar & Fat Free Vanilla Pudding Pie with Choco Graham Cracker Crust & Fresh Strawberries, drizzled with Hershey's Lite Choco Syrup
- Herbal Green Tea served in lovely tea cups
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Don't forget to drop by Susan's to enjoy everyone else & their Tablescapes!
Au Revoir, ~CC Catherine