Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thanks to Heidi & Now I'm Paying It Forward To YOU!

Thanks Heidi from "Bargain Hunting In The Corn" for sharing this wonderful and meaningful Sisterhood Award with me!

What a sweet surprise to find on my blog step! ;) I so appreciate your frequent visits to my blog, your kindness in always leaving a bright comment, and now you've showered me with this lovely award! (Curtsy) ;)
I now will pass the baton! ;) Again, Merci!
GUIDELINES OF AWARD:
If you accept this award, the rules are...
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

With all the lovely friends I've made over the past six weeks that I've been "actively" blogging with, I've decided I MUST share this award with all of you! Please copy this logo and post it on your blog. Pay It Forward by following the rules above.

I so appreciate each and every person that has befriended me, has left such wonderful and meaningful comments on my posts... I've learned much from this new experience and really cherish the kindness of each of you all! Thanks again Heidi for sharing this with me! ;)

Have a GREAT week everyone! ;)
~Blessings!
~CC Catherine

14 comments:

Lisa (aka) French said...

Catherine your words of encouragement ALWAYS make me smile;) I am terrible about the awards thing but I thank you;) Don't ever change who you are I love you just the way you are;) Hugs French;) xoxoxo

Blondie's Journal said...

Catherine,

You are such a sweet and classic lady so you are well deserving of this award (curtsy!!). I love coming to visit and following along with you on all your journeys!! You have so much energy!!

Thank you!!

xoxo
Janie

Shari Replogle said...

Happy Pink Saturday Catherine!. Is this a new background you have? It is very pretty. Just promise not to change the chandelier that I love.
~Shari

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congratulations on the award. There are so many wonder cyber sisters in blogland, and it is a thrill to meet them and share with them. I always enjoy your blog. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Sisterhood Award. Only 1 more day.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Do you honestly think...or even want...to stop peeping at blogs? Hey, it's a pretty mild past-time, if you ask me. We could be actually peeping into windows and then ringing doorbells and asking intruding questions. Now...that...my dear...would be cause for alarm!

Anonymous said...

So Madame CC Catherine de thé Cups...ah huh!!! New look, new color, new award...ah huh!. Did you get all your work done Missy?? Looks like it to me ah huh!
Congrat's on your award and funny how you were at Mimi's and thought I "moi" would like to read her post about blogging. Wasn't that so cute?
I know I have to email you with the stuff we talked about but you know... painting (that couch), blogging, checking comments.. when will it end?
Love You
Claudie
xoxo

Kristens Creations said...

Love your blog background, looks great with the chandy at the top. Thanks for checking out all my red and congrats on the award! Kristen

The Muse said...

Super congrats...i see by the warm responses...you so deserve it!

Unknown said...

What a cute award. Congratulations to you! :)

Lady Katherine said...

GM I have an award for you, if you wish.

Helen said...

Thank you Catherine ......

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Thanks for the sweet blog love. I don't believe I have seen the new blog design. It looks great! Oh I sent you a private message. Check your e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine! Oh, you're the wonderful one and I'm so proud for you getting this award! You are the sweetest soul and I've so enjoyed getting to know you!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)